Amazon is back with another dose of its daily app quiz. As part of today’s quiz, the e-commerce platform is giving the participants a chance to win Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
The daily app quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. To win today’s quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly.
Name of the winner is usually chosen via lucky draw. Result of today’s quiz will be announced on April 2.
Here are questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Kalanamak rice, cultivated since the Buddhist period, comes from which Indian state?
- What rare mineral with links to Mars has recently been found in the deep ice core of the white continent Antarctica?
- Which of these countries recently opened military recruitment to women?
- What is the white ball called in this sport?
- The name of this, is also the name of an aircraft in which of these airlines?
Source: Click Here