Online commerce company Amazon is back with its daily app quiz. Today’s quiz offers participants a chance to win Echo Studio for free.
Participants can win the prize by answering five simple questions based on general knowledge. Each of the five questions consists of four options and one has to select the correct answer.
Winner of the quiz will be selected by Amazon via the lucky draw. Name of the winner of the quiz will be announced later in the day today.
To participate in the Amazon app quiz make sure that you have the updated version of the app. The quiz will remain live till 12 pm today.
So, here are the five questions of today’s Amazon app quiz:
- Which country recently connected its Hualong One nuclear reactor to the power grid?
- Amrut Mahotsav’ is the name given to what upcoming celebration?
75th Anniversary of Indian Independence
- Paul J. Crutzen, a Dutch atmospheric chemist who recently passed away, won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for predicting what?
- The original classic version of this world’s best-selling toy does not feature which of the following colours?
- Often made of plastic or metal, what is the tiny piece at the end of this cord called?
Source: Click Here