E-commerce platform Amazon is back with another edition of its daily app quiz. As part of the quiz today, the e-tailer is giving a chance to win Sony DSLR camera for free.
The quiz starts daily at 8am and continues till 12pm. It consists of five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
In order to win the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz. Each quiz question has four options to choose the correct answer.
Name of the winner of today’s quiz will be announced later in the day. He/she will be chosen via lucky draw.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- A massive forest fire recently occurred at the Dzukou Valley, located at the border of which two Indian states?
- Which artist’s portrait “Young Man Holding a Roundel” recently sold for $92.2 million at a Sotheby’s auction?
- What’s the name of the Declaration on Seafarer Wellbeing and Crew Change’, recently released by the global maritime industry?
- What was the hiding place of this German-Dutch diarist of Jewish heritage?
- Which piece in this board game can only move diagonally?
Source: Click Here