Online commerce platform Amazon is back with a new edition of its daily app quiz. Winner of today’s quiz will get Emporio Armani watch for free.
To win the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly. The daily app quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. Each question has four options to choose the correct answer from.
Name of the winner will be announced on March 19. He/she is usually chosen via lucky draw.
Here are questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- With an aim to create digital infrastructure for Indian cities, the government has recently launched the NUDM. Expand NUDM
National Urban Digital Mission
- The TGR63 molecule developed by the Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research is a potential drug for what?
The TGR63 molecule developed by the Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research is a potential drug for what?
- Which Indian company has recently raised $1.25 billion through issuance of debt instruments?
- Name the car from this brand that went to space
- Apart from God, and his son Jesus, how many fingers do the rest of these characters have in the TV show?
Source: Click Here