E-commerce platform Amazon is back with yet another edition of its daily app quiz. In today’s quiz, Amazon a chance to win JBL in-ear headphones for free.
The quiz comprises five different questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. It starts daily at 8am and continues till 12pm.
To become eligible for the prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz.
Name of the winner of today’s quiz will be announced on March 3. Amazon chooses the name of the quiz winner via lucky draw.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win JBL in-ear headphones for free.
- Which of these events, addressed by PM Narendra Modi, is celebrated every year from January 12 to 16?
National Youth Parliament Festival
- Vishwa Hindi Divas is celebrated on January 10 to commemorate the anniversary of the first World Hindi Conference held in which city?
- The 2021 Republic Day tableau from which of these departments depicted the process of COVID-19 Vaccine development?
Department of Biotechnology
- This fruit is native to which country?
- What kind of doctors specialise in the study of this vital organ?
Source: Click Here