E-commerce platform Amazon is back with another edition of its daily app quiz. As part of today’s quiz, the e-tailer is giving the participants a chance to win Samsung Galaxy Buds for free.
The app quiz comprises of five different questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. It starts daily at 8am and continues till 12pm.
To become eligible for the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions correctly. Each quiz question has four options to choose the correct answer.
Name of the winner of today’s quiz will be announced on March 10. He/she will be chosen via lucky draw.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- In February 2021, a portion of which glacier broke off and caused the flooding of the Dhauliganga river?
Nanda Devi glacier
- The Square Kilometre Array is an intergovernmental project to build the world’s largest what?
- Yudh Abhyas’ that recently took place in Rajasthan, is a joint military exercise between India and which country?
- What was the middle name of this famous singer?
- Which of the following is not there in the four corners of this board game?
Source: Click Here