Walmart-owned Flipkart is back with another dose of its daily trivia quiz. As part of today’s quiz, participants stand a chance to win gifts, discount coupons and Flipkart Super Coins.
In order to win these prizes, one has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly. Flipkart daily trivia quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
The quiz is available under the Games zone section. Each question has four options to choose the correct answer from.
Only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Which of these popular mobile apps is not owned by Google?
- What part of the plant do we eat when we eat carrots?
- Which country has shifted its capital 7 times with the current one since 1990?
- Who was the foreign minister in Mughal Emperor Akbar’s court?
- What Google developed AI identifies “Potentially Unsafe” restaurants?
Source: Click Here