Flipkart daily trivia quiz is now live. As part of today’s quiz, the e-tailer is giving the participants a chance to win gifts, discount coupons and Flipkart Super Coins.
To win these prizes, one has to answer all five questions of the quiz correctly. For those unaware, the quiz starts daily at 12am and continues till 12pm.
The quiz is available under the Games zone section. Each quiz question has four options to choose the answer from.
Only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win gifts and discount vouchers.
- Which Microsoft software shares its name with the production house owned by Farhan Akhtar?
- Who is the first person to be declared a ‘Fugitive Economic Offender’ in India?
- Which band became famous after the release of their album ‘The Joshua Tree’?
- Which company that began in 2008 was acquired by Microsoft for $7.5 billion in 2018?
- Captain Ahab is a tragic character from a famous work of literature written by
Source: Click Here