Flipkart daily trivia quiz is live. The quiz offers participants a chance to win gifts, discount coupons and Flipkart Super Coins.
In order to win these prizes, one has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly. Flipkart daily trivia quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
The quiz is available under the Games zone section. Each question has four options to choose the correct answer from.
Only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Kinect is a line of motion sensing input devices for which gaming console?
- Starring Vidyut Jamwal, the third part of which film franchise was released recently?
- Which planet’s English name contains an equal number of vowels and consonants?
- Founder of Naukri.com Sanjeev Bikhchandani is also Founder of ?
- The alternate name for which Indian classical dance form is ‘jagoi’?
Source: Click Here