Flipkart daily trivia quiz is now live. As part of its daily quiz, the e-tailer is giving participants a chance to win gifts, discount coupons and Flipkart Super Coins.
In order to win the quiz prizes, one has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly. Flipkart daily trivia quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
The quiz is available under the Games zone section. Each question has four options to choose the correct answer from.
Only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answer
- The famous Holi song ‘Balam Pichkari’ is from which Hindi film?
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
- In which state would you find this local celebration of Holi?
- With which religion would you associate the three-day long festival Hola Mohalla?
- In which state of India is the festival of colours Yaosang played by Meitei people?
- The lyrics of the Holi song ‘Rang Barse Bhige Chunar Wali’ are based on a traditional bhajan by
Source: Click Here