Walmart-owned Flipkart is back with another dose of its daily trivia quiz. As part of today’s quiz, participants stand a chance to win gifts, discount coupons and Flipkart Super Coins.
In order to win these prizes, one has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly. Flipkart daily trivia quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
The quiz is available under the Games zone section. Each question has four options to choose the correct answer from.
Only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Comedian Cyrus Broacha was the host of which MTV how?
- If carnatic music has mridangam then what does Hindustani music have?
- How many seasons of the TV show ‘Breaking Bad’ were made?
- Which famous band has a song called ‘Where The Streets Have No Name’?
- Which of these was India’s first crowdfunded movie?
Source: Click Here