Flipkart is back with another edition of its daily trivia quiz. The quiz gives participants a chance to win gifts, discount coupons and Flipkart Super Coins.
It is live on the mobile app of Flipkart under the Games Zone section. To win the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly.
Also read: Amazon app quiz answers today
Flipkart daily trivia quiz starts at 12am and continues till 12pm. Only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
Each quiz question has four options to choose the answer from.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz:
- In which language did Tulsidas write the epic poem Ramcharitmanas?
- The death of the last exponent Ishwari Prasad in 1950 led to the decline of
- Which town was created by Sir Frederick Lawley, a fictional British officer?
- American archaeologist Hiram Bingham discovered which wonder of the world?
- Which country abolished Jus Soli, or birthright citizenship, in December 2004?
Source: Click Here